Ummm, he isn't aware of any of these boards, but goes off about the " little clone boards" and bitches about the "clone boards" thinking the white board sucks and...blah...blah...blah
Come on man....
Like I said, never McToys fault, Jesus
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I disagree. But people thrive on drama.Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker: But even though, most of what he said was true, it was said in a VERY snotty way, and he was basically downgrading our boards, and members, which just so happens to be, part of, THEIR FANBASE.
Ummm, he isn't aware of any of these boards, but goes off about the " little clone boards" and bitches about the "clone boards" thinking the white board sucks and...blah...blah...blah
Come on man....
Like I said, never McToys fault, Jesus
Hey! They just sent me my (long lost) pass-a-word.....back in business on both boards [img]smile.gif[/img]
But me thinks it might take a while for this dinosaur to figure out how to do anything over there [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I disagree. But people thrive on drama.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't thrive on drama at all. I just read the post, and thought it was BS, so am expressing my opinion on the matter. I don't expect everyone to agree.Originally posted by Yig:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker: But even though, most of what he said was true, it was said in a VERY snotty way, and he was basically downgrading our boards, and members, which just so happens to be, part of, THEIR FANBASE.
At any rate, I have said all I need to on this subject, so will be moseying along now....
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't have to imagine, well, i do, actually, cuz my network works [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Dion Bozman:
Imagine a host of faceless people watching you problem-solve at your daily job and critiquing your progress.
I rate your reply three chlamys !!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whatever, dude. Make it as dramatic as you want. In fact, you have a real need to blame someone. So blame me. It's all MY fault that everything sucks. Happy? Great.Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
Ummm, he isn't aware of any of these boards, but goes off about the " little clone boards" and bitches about the "clone boards" thinking the white board sucks and...blah...blah...blah
Come on man....
Like I said, never McToys fault, Jesus
dion [img]tongue.gif[/img]
lmao! Chlamys fucking rule! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And no drama here, Dion, though i did call the first excuse BS, cuz, well, it was [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Suddenly I feel all alone and neglected. Somebody hold me!Originally posted by Dion Bozman:
As I said, he likely isn't even aware of this board.
Dion
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks